All available options for our production models are shown on the website and there is no ability to provide “one off” exceptions. You may want to check out our Mod Shop to see if there is a solution for you.
Articles in this section
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Is there a way I can order one of your production models with specs or color options that differ from what is available on the website?
- My dealer did not give me my guitar’s tremolo arm, warranty card, adjustment tools, etc. Can you send me these items?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Custom Shop make me a custom neck to my specifications?
- Does Fender donate guitars to people in need?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?
- Can I send my instrument to the Fender factory to have it repaired or restored?
- How can I check on the status of the order I made with a Fender Dealer?