Fender does not perform any repair or restoration work at the factory. We have a network of fully vetted and qualified service centers that do this work to our standards on our behalf. For help locating one nearest you, please check here: https://shop.fender.com/en-US/service-centers
Articles in this section
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Is there a way I can order one of your production models with specs or color options that differ from what is available on the website?
- Find Your Fender FAQs
- My dealer did not give me my guitar’s tremolo arm, warranty card, adjustment tools, etc. Can you send me these items?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Custom Shop make me a custom neck to my specifications?
- Does Fender donate guitars to people in need?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?
- Can I send my instrument to the Fender factory to have it repaired or restored?