IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Fender® FUSE™ is no longer actively supported by Fender.
- If you wish to download this software, you may experience functionality issues.
- Fender no longer offers technical support for issues arising from the installation or use of Fender® FUSE™.
Please follow the steps below in order to troubleshoot the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra. Version 10.12.1 of Sierra, Gate Keeper, no longer allows the user to install apps from an ‘unidentified developer’. When attempting to open the Fender FUSE installer in V 10.12.1, you will eventually get this warning and be forced to quit the installation.
Another change you will see in V 10.12.1, is that in System Preferences -> Security & Privacy, you will no longer be able to select Anywhere under Allow apps downloaded from:.
We have identified a workaround for the ‘unidentified developer’ error issue.
- Open the FUSE installer download application
- Click and drag the FUSE installer icon to your desktop
- Click on the Fender FUSE Installer to begin installation
You now should be able to complete the installation of Fender FUSE.