The Fender Mustang amp feature a Preset Restore function that can be used to restore all Preset data back to factory settings. To access this feature, turn off the amp, then turn the amp back on while holding the Exit button. The amp will briefly light both the Save and Exit buttons. Once they are no longer lit, the restore is complete. Please be sure to back up any data (custom Presets) that you have created prior to performing this operation as all old data will be overwritten with the Restore.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password