The Fender Mustang I & II amps have three Preset banks. These are defined by the colors Red, Green and Amber. The Red and Green banks can be used to create/save your own Presets. The Amber bank can be modified using Fender FUSE software. To edit a Preset on the Fender Mustang I & II amps, you would begin by adjusting some settings. For example, you could change tones, gain or adjust either of the FX knobs to select a different effect. Once you have made any changes to any of these values, you will see the Save light illuminate red. At this point, you can save your Preset in either the Red or Green banks. If you were editing a Preset from the Amber bank, you will need to select either the Red or Green bank to save to. Press the Save button once, and you will see the Save and Exit buttons flash rapidly. Press the Save button to confirm that your new Preset is saved to the selected location.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)