In addition to its Preset creation and editing abilities, Fender FUSE 2.0 has the ability to playback MP3 or WAV files from directly within the application. The Band button located on the Fender FUSE interface is used to select from among WAV or MP3 files for playback through your computer's speakers. Any 16bit, 44.1kHz WAV file and any MP3 file can playback directly from within the application using your computer's soundcard as an audio output. It is possible, however, to connect a 3.5mm cable from your soundcard's output to the aux input on the Mustang I-V. This allows the audio from Fender FUSE to play through the Mustang's speaker or headphone output.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password