The coils on SCN and Noiseless pickups are so tightly wrapped that even the slightest tug on the cover could permanently damage the pickup. There is also a light adhesive on the cover to prevent accidental movement of the cover and subsequent coil damage. Please note that SCN and Noiseless pickup covers are oversized and that aftermarket or vintage-style pickup covers will not fit them. It is not recommended that you attempt to change the covers on these pickups.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide feedback regarding service I recently received on my FMIC product?
- What should I do when taking my equipment to be serviced?
- How do I set up my Fender guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Stratocaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Telecaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my bass guitar properly?
- How often should I have a set-up adjustment done on my instrument?
- Fender Fishman TriplePlay Strat General Information Tips and Tricks
- Where can I take my instrument and/or amplifier to be repaired?
- How often should I change my strings?