It’s not at all uncommon for Fender artists to play prototype instruments live or mention upcoming projects with Fender on their websites before any official information is released. While Fender certainly appreciates the excitement this generates among consumers, it simply can’t comment on such matters before official information is released.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide feedback regarding service I recently received on my FMIC product?
- What should I do when taking my equipment to be serviced?
- How do I set up my Fender guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Stratocaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Telecaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my bass guitar properly?
- How often should I have a set-up adjustment done on my instrument?
- Fender Fishman TriplePlay Strat General Information Tips and Tricks
- Where can I take my instrument and/or amplifier to be repaired?
- How often should I change my strings?