Unfortunately we cannot. As a manufacturer of new instruments only, Fender has no direct involvement in the used, collector or vintage instruments markets and is therefore unable to offer or even speculate on the current value of your instrument. A great many variables are involved in assessing the value of used and vintage instruments—such as condition, rarity, desirability, etc.—and the effects of such conditions on the value of an instrument are best determined by a dealer who specializes in the sale of used and vintage instruments.
Articles in this section
- Lacquer Finish Care and Maintenance
- Where can I take my instrument and/or amplifier to be repaired?
- What should I do when taking my equipment to be serviced?
- How do I set up my Fender guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Stratocaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Telecaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my bass guitar properly?
- How often should I change my strings?
- How often should I have a set-up adjustment done on my instrument?
- How do I intonate my instrument?