Models are most often discontinued due to lack of demand. Models or colors that create steady demand and are strong sellers tend to stay in our product line for longer periods, whereas models or colors that don't sell as well may be discontinued sooner.
Articles in this section
- CITES Regulations For The Importation And Exportation Of Rosewood Effective January 2, 2017
- Contact Customer Relations
- Instrument Finish Color Chart
- Where can I get help logging in to the Fender.com Forums?
- Does Fender offer public factory tours?
- Why did Fender discontinue a product?
- What's a Fender® Special Run (FSR) Product?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Fender Custom Shop just build a replacement neck for me and can I buy some fancy parts from them?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?