Models are most often discontinued due to lack of demand. Models or colors that create steady demand and are strong sellers tend to stay in our product line for longer periods, whereas models or colors that don't sell as well may be discontinued sooner.
Articles in this section
- CITES Regulations For The Importation And Exportation Of Rosewood Effective January 2, 2017
- Contact Consumer Relations
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- How can I check on the status of the order I made with a Fender Dealer?
- How Do I Receive Warranty Service On My Fender Product?
- Does Fender offer public factory tours?
- What's a Fender® Special Run (FSR) Product?
- Instrument Finish Color Chart
- Where can I get help logging in to the Fender.com Forums?
- Why did Fender discontinue a product?