Models are most often discontinued due to lack of demand. Models or colors that create steady demand and are strong sellers tend to stay in our product line for longer periods, whereas models or colors that don't sell as well may be discontinued sooner.
Articles in this section
- CITES Regulations For The Importation And Exportation Of Rosewood Effective January 2, 2017
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- How can I check on the status of the order I made with a Fender Dealer?
- What's a Fender® Special Run (FSR) Product?
- Instrument Finish Color Chart
- Why did Fender discontinue a product?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- What are the tonal differences between ceramic-magnet and alnico-magnet pickups?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?