Models are most often discontinued due to lack of demand. Models or colors that create steady demand and are strong sellers tend to stay in our product line for longer periods, whereas models or colors that don't sell as well may be discontinued sooner.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Receive Warranty Service On My Fender Product?
- CITES Regulations For The Importation And Exportation Of Rosewood Effective January 2, 2017
- Contact Consumer Relations
- How can I check on the status of my order?
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Instrument Finish Color Chart
- Where can I get help logging in to the Fender.com Forums?
- Does Fender offer public factory tours?
- Why did Fender discontinue a product?
- What's a Fender® Special Run (FSR) Product?