The Fender Mustang I and II can store up to 24 instantly recallable presets in its internal memory. The Fender Mustang III-V can store up to 100 instantly recallable presets in its internal memory. The Fender G-DEC 3 can store up to 100 instantly recallable presets in its internal memory. These can be made up of whatever types of presets you like. Many musicians like to play in a wide range of styles. For that reason, some users may find it necessary to store "sets" of certain types and styles of guitar sounds. For example, a guitarist may want to have nothing but blues flavored presets on his amp for a gig. Later on, that person may want more country-ish tones. Using the Mustang or G-DEC 3 Backup feature, you can fill your amp with whatever kinds of tones you want, back them up, save the backup as "Blues Tones", etc. and have a fresh canvas for your next 24 or 100 Presets. Not only that, you can Restore the "Blues Tones" backup at a later date using the Restore feature. This gives you the ability to store and load "sets" of Presets to and from your amp.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)