The 3.5mm headphone jack on the Fender® G-DEC® 3 Fifteen can also be used as a stereo line out jack to send your amps audio output to another source such as a mixer or audio interface. After connecting the amp to your external device using the proper cable, simply adjust the volume on the Fender G-DEC 3 until you get a clean, distortion free sound. This method may also be used on the Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty. However, the Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty includes dedicated 1/4” stereo line out jacks for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password