The 3.5mm headphone jack on the Fender® G-DEC® 3 Fifteen can also be used as a stereo line out jack to send your amps audio output to another source such as a mixer or audio interface. After connecting the amp to your external device using the proper cable, simply adjust the volume on the Fender G-DEC 3 until you get a clean, distortion free sound. This method may also be used on the Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty. However, the Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty includes dedicated 1/4” stereo line out jacks for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)