QA (Quick Access) mode allows you to assign three Presets to soft keys for quick access to your favorite Presets. To assign a QA preset, press and hold the QA1 button. While holding the QA1 button, turn the silver encoder knob to select the Preset that you woud like to have as your QA1 Preset. Once you have selected your Preset here,release the QA1 button and the repeat the process for the QA2 and QA3 locations. If you have a Fender® ULT-4 pedal connected, you can check your QA Presets by going to Mode 1 on the pedal to confirm your QA Preset assignments.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password