It sounds like your plug is a ¼” phono plug. The headphone jack on the Fender G-DEC 3 is 3.5mm. Luckily, most electronics retailers carry an adaptor to convert a ¼” plug to a 3.5mm plug. Once the adaptor is attached to your headphones, you will be able to connect them to the Fender G-DEC 3 with no problem.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)