Unlike most other USB audio interfaces, the Fender G-DEC 3 is hot-swappable. This means that you may plug it in or unplug it from your computer while the computer is running. There is nothing to eject or un-mount from your computer, even when the Fender G-DEC 3 is being used as the main audio device. However, while USB drive mode is enabled on the Fender G-DEC 3 it is best to eject or unmount the disk image from your computer and exit USB drive mode before unplugging the unit.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)