Unlike most other USB audio interfaces, the Fender G-DEC 3 is hot-swappable. This means that you may plug it in or unplug it from your computer while the computer is running. There is nothing to eject or un-mount from your computer, even when the Fender G-DEC 3 is being used as the main audio device. However, while USB drive mode is enabled on the Fender G-DEC 3 it is best to eject or unmount the disk image from your computer and exit USB drive mode before unplugging the unit.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password