For a lot of musicians, finding the key of prerecorded music can be a time consuming task. For this reason, most of the Band Tracks included in the Fender® G-DEC® 3 contain the key of the song in the Band Track name. For example, the track titled "Cash0la E" was recorded in the key of E. Another example would be "Dream 16 D", which was recorded in the key of D.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)