For a lot of musicians, finding the key of prerecorded music can be a time consuming task. For this reason, most of the Band Tracks included in the Fender® G-DEC® 3 contain the key of the song in the Band Track name. For example, the track titled "Cash0la E" was recorded in the key of E. Another example would be "Dream 16 D", which was recorded in the key of D.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password