Unlike previous Fender G-DEC models, the Fender G-DEC 3 features a USB connection in lieu of MIDI ports, eliminating the need for a separate MIDI interface. This provides a readily available interface between your Fender G-DEC 3 and your computer that allows you to not only transfer files to and from your amp, but to also use the Fender G-DEC 3 as a USB audio interface with CD quality sound.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password