Unlike previous Fender G-DEC models, the Fender G-DEC 3 features a USB connection in lieu of MIDI ports, eliminating the need for a separate MIDI interface. This provides a readily available interface between your Fender G-DEC 3 and your computer that allows you to not only transfer files to and from your amp, but to also use the Fender G-DEC 3 as a USB audio interface with CD quality sound.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)