It’s easy to customize each of the four virtual effects pedals in Fender FUSE. You may change the color of a virtual pedal by clicking on the colored part of the pedal, and then selecting a new color from the palette of color swatches on the right side of the selected pedal. You will notice that the color change will instantly be evident on the virtual pedal. Note: The color of the virtual rack effects modules may not be changed.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)