The easiest way to determine which version of the ASIO driver you have installed is to check the audio preferences in the DAW program you are using. If you don't have an option to use Fender Universal ASIO as your audio device or audio driver, it is likely you don't have the Fender Universal ASIO driver installed. If you do not have the Fender Universal ASIO driver installed, you can download and install it using the included link below in the "Related Downloads" section of this article.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password