Although neither the Fender G-DEC 3 nor Fender® FUSE™ has been extensively tested with the newest USB 3.0 hardware, USB 3.0 is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with existing USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices. Even though no compatibility issues are expected, Fender will continue to test the G-DEC 3 and Fender FUSE software with this new technology as it emerges.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)