Your Fender Mustang and Fender G-DEC 3 DVDs contain two third-party software applications at no extra charge. These apps, Fender AmpliTube LE/SE and Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition require serial numbers to run without limitations. All other Fender FUSE-connected amplifiers ship without a DVD. For those users, the included third party software can be downloaded via the links below. To obtain serial numbers for these apps, please follow these step-by-step instructions:
To obtain serial numbers:
1. Go to https://fuse.fender.com/, sign in to your Fender FUSE Community account and click Edit Profile.
(If you do not have a Fender FUSE Community account, click Register in the upper right hand corner to register for one.)
2. Click the My Amplifiers tab and scroll down to the Add an Amplifier section.
3. Fill out the appropriate information and be sure to select the model of amplifier you purchased. Enter your amplifier's serial number (located on the rear panel) when prompted.
4. After you have completed registration you should notice a green REDEEM NOW button located under your amplifier model and amp serial number. Click the REDEEM NOW button to redeem your third party software serial numbers.
5. After you click the REDEEM NOW button, your serial numbers will appear.
6. Click on "How to register" for further instructions on registering each application.
Ableton Live download page (You will need to create an account to access the download area):
To Download Ableton Live Lite Fender Edition:
1. Go to http://www.ableton.com and click on “Login/Create Account”.
2. If you don’t have an Ableton account, please create one by clicking the “Create a user account” link.
3. Fill out the necessary information and click “Create Account”
4. Log in to your Ableton account and select “Authorize Live”, then click “Add a new product”.
5. Enter your Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition serial number and select “Add serial”.
6. Go to “Your Downloads”, click the download button next to Live 8, select your platform (Windows/ Mac OS X),
and click the green download button. Live 8 should begin downloading. Note that you will be downloading the full version of Live and that 'Live Lite Fender Edition' will be adjusted and authorized after you go through the Authorization Wizard.
To download AmpliTube Fender LE/SE:
- Go to http://www.ikmultimedia.com/static.php?pa=static-page-support
- Under “Product Registration” select “Click here to register your product”
- Fill in the appropriate information. Leave the Digital ID field blank. Click Submit. You should receive an email from IK Multimedia containing your account login information.
- Go to http://www.ikmultimedia.com/index.php?Community and login. Go to the “User Area”
- Select the Downloads. AmpliTube Fender LE/SE should now be available for download.
With all previous AmpliTube versions (Including AmpliTube Fender LE/SE ), you are required to download AmpliTube 3. This is due to AmpliTube 3 being updated and supported with new features, 64-bit support, AAX support, and much more. You can register using their AmpliTube Fender LE serial and that gear will then open up inside of AmpliTube 3 for continued use.
Complete the process as normal. The Fender LE gear should then be appearing for you. If for any reason they are not seeing the Fender gear, please follow the quick steps here: