The Fender Mustang amps offer an Aux input on the front panel. This can be used to connect a media player such as an mp3 or CD player. To connect a device to your Fender Mustang amp, you will need a mini-stereo (3.5mm) cable or adaptor. The Master volume knob can be used to control the level of your aux device, along with the device's built-in controls.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password