Fender Mustang I & II Tuner The Fender Mustang has a built-in Tuner mode that turns the control panel LEDs into a Chromatic Tuner. To access the Tuner mode, press and hold the Tap button for two seconds. The Exit and Tap buttons will illuminate. Be sure that the volume knob on your guitar is turned up to 10. Strike any string. Use the LEDs to tune. The Green LED indicates that the string is in tune.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password