Fender Mustang I & II Tuner The Fender Mustang has a built-in Tuner mode that turns the control panel LEDs into a Chromatic Tuner. To access the Tuner mode, press and hold the Tap button for two seconds. The Exit and Tap buttons will illuminate. Be sure that the volume knob on your guitar is turned up to 10. Strike any string. Use the LEDs to tune. The Green LED indicates that the string is in tune.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)