There is no best pickup for any particular style. The important question is "What sound do you like?" There are many artists playing identical pickups in many different styles of music and, frequently, the best music comes when artists go against established conventions to find their own voices. Fender suggests that you visit your dealer and play as many guitars with different pickups as you can to see what sound you like.
Articles in this section
- Where can I take my instrument and/or amplifier to be repaired?
- What should I do when taking my equipment to be serviced?
- How do I set up my Fender guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Stratocaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Telecaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my bass guitar properly?
- How often should I change my strings?
- How often should I have a set-up adjustment done on my instrument?
- How do I intonate my instrument?
- How do I adjust the locking tremolo on my Stratocaster guitar?