Fender's amplifier R&D department has designed scores of iconic amplifiers that have changed the landscape of western music. All of our amplifiers pass rigid NEMCO and CSA safety standards. Any modification, no matter how slight, will both void your warranty and nullify any safety rating. We understand that you'd like to make some modifications to your amplifier, however, due to liability concerns; we may not assist you directly with any advice or support to perform a modification to any existing Fender electronic product. Please check with your local amplifier service center for assistance if you wish to perform mods to your amplifier.
Articles in this section
- What is the length of the warranty period on my Fender® or Squier® product?
- I did not receive a warranty card with my new instrument, could you send me one?
- I bought my Fender® instrument used. Is it still under warranty?
- I bought my Squier® instrument used. Is it still under warranty?
- I bought my Fender® electronic product used. Is it still under warranty?
- I bought my Squier® electronic product used. Is it still under warranty?
- Can you tell me how to mod my amp?