The demand for right-handed instruments far out numbers that of left-handed models. Since left-handed models require a complete change over in our tooling process. It wouldn\'t be cost effective to devote equal amounts of resources to producing both left and right handed instruments. We offer several regular production left handed models you choose from, and you can also contact a Fender Custom Shop Authorized Dealer and obtain a quote for a left handed custom shop instrument.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide feedback regarding service I recently received on my FMIC product?
- What should I do when taking my equipment to be serviced?
- How do I set up my Fender guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Stratocaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Telecaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my bass guitar properly?
- How often should I have a set-up adjustment done on my instrument?
- Fender Fishman TriplePlay Strat General Information Tips and Tricks
- Where can I take my instrument and/or amplifier to be repaired?
- How often should I change my strings?