The demand for right-handed instruments far out numbers that of left-handed models. Since left-handed models require a complete change over in our tooling process. It wouldn't be cost effective to devote equal amounts of resources to producing both left and right handed instruments. We offer several regular production left handed models you choose from, and you can also contact a Fender Custom Shop Showcase Dealer and obtain a quote for a left handed custom shop instrument.
Articles in this section
- Fender JMJ Mustang Bass Service Notification
- Lacquer Finish Care and Maintenance
- Where can I take my instrument and/or amplifier to be repaired?
- What should I do when taking my equipment to be serviced?
- How do I set up my Fender guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Stratocaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Telecaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my bass guitar properly?
- How often should I change my strings?
- How often should I have a set-up adjustment done on my instrument?