Ceramic pickups generally offer a brighter and more glassy sound. You’ll notice more midrange and treble response from a ceramic pickup. Alnico pickups provide a warmer sound and generally have a little more bass response.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Receive Warranty Service On My Fender Product?
- CITES Regulations For The Importation And Exportation Of Rosewood Effective January 2, 2017
- Contact Consumer Relations
- How can I check on the status of my order?
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Instrument Finish Color Chart
- Where can I get help logging in to the Fender.com Forums?
- Does Fender offer public factory tours?
- Why did Fender discontinue a product?
- What's a Fender® Special Run (FSR) Product?