Ceramic pickups generally offer a brighter and more glassy sound. You’ll notice more midrange and treble response from a ceramic pickup. Alnico pickups provide a warmer sound and generally have a little more bass response.
Articles in this section
- CITES Regulations For The Importation And Exportation Of Rosewood Effective January 2, 2017
- Contact Customer Relations
- Instrument Finish Color Chart
- Where can I get help logging in to the Fender.com Forums?
- Does Fender offer public factory tours?
- Why did Fender discontinue a product?
- What's a Fender® Special Run (FSR) Product?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Fender Custom Shop just build a replacement neck for me and can I buy some fancy parts from them?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?