Ceramic pickups generally offer a brighter and more glassy sound. You’ll notice more midrange and treble response from a ceramic pickup. Alnico pickups provide a warmer sound and generally have a little more bass response.
Articles in this section
- CITES Regulations For The Importation And Exportation Of Rosewood Effective January 2, 2017
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- How can I check on the status of the order I made with a Fender Dealer?
- What's a Fender® Special Run (FSR) Product?
- Instrument Finish Color Chart
- Why did Fender discontinue a product?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- What are the tonal differences between ceramic-magnet and alnico-magnet pickups?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?