"FSR" stands for Fender Special Run. These products are specially commissioned by individual dealers and built to their specifications. As they aren't regular production models, FSR instruments and amps aren't generally available to every dealer, and Fender seldom provide specs or listings for them on its website. Your local dealer, however, should be able to provide detailed specs for any FSR products they offer.
Articles in this section
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Is there a way I can order one of your production models with specs or color options that differ from what is available on the website?
- My dealer did not give me my guitar’s tremolo arm, warranty card, adjustment tools, etc. Can you send me these items?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Custom Shop make me a custom neck to my specifications?
- Does Fender donate guitars to people in need?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?
- Can I send my instrument to the Fender factory to have it repaired or restored?
- How can I check on the status of the order I made with a Fender Dealer?