IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Fender® FUSE™ is no longer actively supported by Fender.
- If you wish to download this software, you may experience functionality issues.
- Fender no longer offers technical support for issues arising from the installation or use of Fender® FUSE™.
When running Microsoft Windows with a display DPI (dots per inch) setting of 120 DPI, some components of Fender FUSE (some text, to be specific) may not be displayed correctly. For this reason, we recommend the default setting of 96 DPI when using Fender FUSE.
To change the display DPI setting in Windows:
- Click the Start button (or the Windows Orb in Vista), then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, double-click Displays, then select the Settings tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Under the General tab you will see DPI setting option.
- Select Normal size (96 DPI) from the DPI Setting drop down menu and click Apply button.
Note: The DPI setting issue does not apply to Mac OS X.