IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Fender® FUSE™ is no longer actively supported by Fender.
- If you wish to download this software, you may experience functionality issues.
- Fender no longer offers technical support for issues arising from the installation or use of Fender® FUSE™.
If you are experiencing issues when trying to register for or log into your Fender FUSE Community account, please read through and try the following steps.
- Please verify that you have created a Fender FUSE Community account. This includes creating a Display Name, Username, and a Password as well as entering your Fender product's serial number and an email address. If you haven't done this, you haven't created a Fender FUSE Community account. When creating a Fender FUSE Community account, the Display and Usernames need to be unique. Also, the password must contain one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number and be at least 6 characters minimum. When you have successfully created a Fender FUSE Community account, you will automatically logged into your Profile page uopn account creation.
- Please make sure that you are not using the login information from your Fender Community Forum account. These logins are not related in any way whatsoever. If you already have a Fender Community Forum account, you still need to create a Fender FUSE Community account.
- Please verify that you are using your Username and not your Display Name to log in. The Display is usually your full name or nickname and is visible to other Community members. The Username is usually known only to you and is not visible to others.
If you have verified these points and are still having login issues, please contact Fender Technology Support Lab at 480-596-7195 or email us at email@example.com.