The Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty includes a 10\" driver and separate tweeter, while the Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen includes an 8\" speaker. Both speakers are Fender Special Design, which allows them to produce the best possible sound for instrument tone as well as Band Tracks.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)