The Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty includes a 10\" driver and separate tweeter, while the Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen includes an 8\" speaker. Both speakers are Fender Special Design, which allows them to produce the best possible sound for instrument tone as well as Band Tracks.
Articles in this section
- Effective March 20, 2020 Fender® FUSE™ will be discontinued.
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?