The Fender G-DEC 3 features a TAP Tempo function that can be used to enter delay times while in the Delay Time menu and to change the tempo of MIDI Band Tracks while in the Tempo menu. Just press the TAP button to the tempo you would like the delay or MIDI Band Track to follow. The delay time or MIDI Band Track will follow the tempo you tapped. When programming delays, try tapping double or half time to the rhythm for cool effects.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)