The Fender G-DEC 3 features a TAP Tempo function that can be used to enter delay times while in the Delay Time menu and to change the tempo of MIDI Band Tracks while in the Tempo menu. Just press the TAP button to the tempo you would like the delay or MIDI Band Track to follow. The delay time or MIDI Band Track will follow the tempo you tapped. When programming delays, try tapping double or half time to the rhythm for cool effects.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password