The Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty includes a stereo Line Level Output in the form of two ¼ inch TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve) jacks, for interfacing with other equipment such as mixers and audio interfaces. The output level for these can be controlled from the Line Level screen in the UTIL menu. By default, the output level is set to 10 (the max). To enter Utility mode, simply hold the EXIT button on the front of the G-DEC 3 for a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)