The Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty includes a stereo Line Level Output in the form of two ¼ inch TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve) jacks, for interfacing with other equipment such as mixers and audio interfaces. The output level for these can be controlled from the Line Level screen in the UTIL menu. By default, the output level is set to 10 (the max). To enter Utility mode, simply hold the EXIT button on the front of the G-DEC 3 for a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password