The Fender G-DEC 3 ships with a standard type A to Mini B USB cable. This cable type is commonly included with digital cameras and even some smart phones. Should you happen to misplace the included USB cable, you can use a spare standard A to Mini B if you have an extra one of these on hand. If not, a replacement cable of this type may be purchased at most electronics stores.
Articles in this section
- Effective March 20, 2020 Fender® FUSE™ will be discontinued.
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?