The Memory Lock function is located in the Utilities menu and is designed as a safeguard against accidental overwriting or deletion of Presets on the Fender G-DEC 3. When the Memory Lock is on, saving changes to Presets is not permitted. This can be useful if you haven’t backed up your Presets in a while using Fender® FUSE™ or if you borrow a friends SD card and don’t want to change any of their Preset data.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)