Sharing and/or swapping G-DEC 3 Presets is easy! You can load an SD card filled with your custom Presets into any other Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen or Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty or vice versa. Got a buddy with a Fender G-DEC 3? Just pop your SD card into his/her Fender G-DEC 3 and off you go! Fender G-DEC Preset files can even be shared online through the Fender® FUSE™ Community by uploading Presets through the Media Library within the Fender FUSE™ software. If you're looking to download Presets others have created, you can do so via the same Media Library portion of the software or you can visit the Fender FUSE™ Community by clicking the Community button in the software.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- Fender® FUSE™ installer. Resolving the ‘unidentified developer’ error on Mac OS Sierra
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Windows
- Fender® FUSE™ “Loading, Please Wait” Troubleshooting Steps for Mac
- Fender® FUSE™ “No Amp Connected” Troubleshooting Guide (Mac)