Sharing and/or swapping G-DEC 3 Presets is easy! You can load an SD card filled with your custom Presets into any other Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen or Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty or vice versa. Got a buddy with a Fender G-DEC 3? Just pop your SD card into his/her Fender G-DEC 3 and off you go! Fender G-DEC Preset files can even be shared online through the Fender® FUSE™ Community by uploading Presets through the Media Library within the Fender FUSE™ software. If you're looking to download Presets others have created, you can do so via the same Media Library portion of the software or you can visit the Fender FUSE™ Community by clicking the Community button in the software.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender® FUSE™?
- Why do I need Fender® FUSE™?
- Where can I get the instruction manual for the Fender® FUSE™ software?
- I’m trying to create a Fender Connect account and I get the message “This user already exists, try logging in.”
- What's the Fender FUSE Software that was included with my amplifier?
- How can I share FUSE presets?
- What does the Fender® G-DEC® 3's Memory Lock function do?
- Can I connect the Fender® G-DEC® 3 to my computer through a USB hub?
- How do I import audio files to use as Band Tracks in Fender® FUSE™?
- I’m having trouble logging into Fender Connect using my Fender FUSE™ email and password