IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Fender® FUSE™ is no longer actively supported by Fender.
- If you wish to download this software, you may experience functionality issues.
- Fender no longer offers technical support for issues arising from the installation or use of Fender® FUSE™.
Fender FUSE gives you the ability to upload Presets you've created to the Fender FUSE Community to share with other users.
To upload a Preset to the Fender FUSE Community follow these steps:
- In Fender FUSE, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Computer Tab. Be sure you are clicking the Computer tab in the Media Library and not the Computer button in the search area.
- Locate the Preset you want to upload in the list of Presets. Right-click on that Preset and you'll be presented with the option to upload. Click Upload.
- You should receive a message informing you that your Preset has been successfully uploaded to the Fender FUSE Community.
To download a Preset directly from the Media Library, follow these steps:
- To login to the Fender FUSE Community, click the login button in the lower right corner of Fender FUSE and sign in.
- Next, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Web tab. Be sure you are clicking the Web tab in the Media Library and not the Web button in the search area.
- All of the Presets and Band Tracks available on the Fender FUSE Community should be displayed. Locate the Preset you want to download, right-click it, and select Download Preset.
If you have downloaded a batch of Presets, they should be viewable in the Fender FUSE "Media Library" in the "Computer" tab (center row of tabs). If you would like to save a Preset from the Computer in the Media Library of Fender FUSE to your amp, right-click (control-click Mac) and select "Save Preset to Amp" in the list. You will then be asked to select the location and name as before. Once you confirm this information and save, the selected Preset will be saved to your amp. Keep in mind that when you save a Preset to your amp, you will overwrite the Preset data that was there before.
For more information on how to upload or download Presets please refer to the video tutorials below.