The manuals listed in this article are either current manuals created from a digital copy OR scans of the original hard copy manuals taken from our archives that have been converted into PDF documents. Unfortunately, original hard copy manuals from this archive are no longer available.
Please note that separate manuals are not available for every instrument model. We currently produce only one encompassing manual for the entire family of Fender® electric guitars and basses, and a warranty booklet only for the acoustic instrument line.
Note: If you have a copy of an old Fender instrument owner's manual not shown in this archive, we'd love to have a copy to post here. A PDF would be great, or even a scanned JPEG, GIF or TIFF that we can convert.
You may e-mail it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to create one of these document formats and would be willing to send in your hard copy to the address above, we'd be happy to scan it and return it to you promptly.
- 2011 Owner's Manual for Fender Basses
- 2013 Fender Bass Guitar Owner's Manual
- Fender Guitars and Basses 1992
- Fender Guitars and Basses 1998
- Fender Guitars and Basses 2003
- Contemporary Jazz and Performer Basses (Japan 1985)
- Jazz Bass (1980)
- Jazz Bass Special (Japan 1987)
- Power Jazz Bass (Japan 1987)
- Standard Jazz Bass (Japan 1987)
- U.S. Vintage '62 Jazz Bass (1983)
- Elite Series Precision Bass I & II (1983)
- Precision Bass (1975)
- Precision Bass (1978)
- Precision Bass Plus (1989)
- Precision Special (1981)
- Standard Precision and Jazz Basses (1983)
- Standard Precision Bass (Japan 1987)
- Standard Precision Bass Short-Scale (Japan 1987)
- U.S. Vintage '57 Precision Bass (1983)
- U.S. Vintage '62 Precision Bass (1983)