Drastic temperature changes can effect speaker performance, so exposing your cab to very cold weather for extended periods of time is not recommended. If you must keep your cab or combo in your car's trunk or in your garage during extremely cold weather, make sure that you allow enough time for your speakers to return to room temperature before playing through them.
Articles in this section
- 2012 SWR Pricelist
- Can I change the impedance of my SWR speaker enclosure?
- Can I run my amp without any speaker cabinets connected to it?
- Can I use both instrument inputs on my SWR amplifier at the same time?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier as a bass amp?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier with electric guitar?
- Can I use my SWR bass amplifier as a guitar amp?
- Do I have to use the banana jack or Speakon connector when running in bridge mode?
- Does Fender® own SWR?
- FMIC Era SWR Owner's Manuals