Although we maintain an awareness of music product trends, SWR is not in the habit of comparing our systems to those of other manufacturers (we're happy to leave that to online newsgroups and music product review sites). At SWR, we focus on our own design ideas and on offering the best-sounding amplification possible. We offer comprehensive information on the SWR product line on this website so that potential customers can make an informed decision as to which product will best meet their needs.
Articles in this section
- 2012 SWR Pricelist
- Can I change the impedance of my SWR speaker enclosure?
- Can I run my amp without any speaker cabinets connected to it?
- Can I use both instrument inputs on my SWR amplifier at the same time?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier as a bass amp?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier with electric guitar?
- Can I use my SWR bass amplifier as a guitar amp?
- Do I have to use the banana jack or Speakon connector when running in bridge mode?
- Does Fender® own SWR?
- FMIC Era SWR Owner's Manuals