No. Using instrument cables to connect your speakers can result in intermittent power loss, amp oscillation and speaker damage, as well as rendering the cables useless for any purpose. We recommend using 18-gauge or heavier speaker cables.
Articles in this section
- 2012 SWR Pricelist
- Can I change the impedance of my SWR speaker enclosure?
- Can I run my amp without any speaker cabinets connected to it?
- Can I use both instrument inputs on my SWR amplifier at the same time?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier as a bass amp?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier with electric guitar?
- Can I use my SWR bass amplifier as a guitar amp?
- Do I have to use the banana jack or Speakon connector when running in bridge mode?
- Does Fender® own SWR?
- FMIC Era SWR Owner's Manuals