SWR recommends using a stiff brush (such as those used for cleaning dishes) to keep SWR cabinet carpeting free of lint and dust, although the best way to keep your cab clean is to get an SWR cover.
Articles in this section
- 2012 SWR Pricelist
- Can I change the impedance of my SWR speaker enclosure?
- Can I run my amp without any speaker cabinets connected to it?
- Can I use both instrument inputs on my SWR amplifier at the same time?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier as a bass amp?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier with electric guitar?
- Can I use my SWR bass amplifier as a guitar amp?
- Do I have to use the banana jack or Speakon connector when running in bridge mode?
- Does Fender® own SWR?
- FMIC Era SWR Owner's Manuals