Please ensure that your WiFi network is available and password is entered correctly. If unable to use Tone to put your amp on wifi, use the amp directly to connect to WiFi under Menu > WiFi. Confirm that the amp is showing its WiFi radio as "on".
Loading takes too long
If you see a continuous loading screen when accessing WiFi networks on either the app or amp, we recommend using the amp to do the following:
- Navigate to Menu> WiFi if you haven't already done so and note the continuous loading screen
- Scroll down once with the Encoder dial to see the lower green block change, then press the Encoder button to select it
- Now you should see a menu with options for SSID, Protocol, and Password.
- First, enter the SSID (your WiFi network name) using the Encoder
- Then, select your Protocol, which should be the only option other than None
- Finally, enter your WiFi network password using the Encoder
- Now select the Connect option at the bottom
At this point, you should be able to successfully connect to WiFi. If you're still having issues, please Submit a Request.
Amp jumps to Preset 1 when accessing WiFi screen
If the amp jumps back to Preset 01 when trying to load a WiFi network, this is a known bug in earlier firmware versions. This issue should be resolved with firmware V1.1.0 and newer.
Here are some possible solutions:
- Move the amp to a location with fewer access points/available WiFi networks
- Use your phone as a personal WiFi hotspot in a location with fewer WiFi networks.
If you're still having issues, please Submit a Request.