Mustang GT Wi-Fi Setup
1. Turn the amplifier on.
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Scroll the Encoder to "WiFi" and press it to select.
4. If this is the first time you are setting up a WiFi connection, the screen will display "WIFI OFF"
5. Press the Encoder to turn "WIFI ON".
6. Scroll the Encoder to view available networks. Press the Encoder to select your preferred network. (In this example, we are selecting NETWORK 1).
7. Scroll the Encoder to "CONNECT" and press to select.
8. Scroll the Encoder to "PASSWORD" and press to select.
9. The ENTER PASSWORD screen will appear.
10. Press the 3rd soft-key (adjacent to the "X" icon) to clear the default password.
11. To enter your network password, scroll with the Encoder to choose numbers and letters. Press the Encoder to make your selections. Press the 1st soft-key next to the "Done" icon when you are finished.
12. Scroll the Encoder to "CONNECT" and press to select.
13. The "LOADING" screen will appear.
14. The selected network will have a green dot next to it to indicate a successful connection. Press the "MENU" button to navigate to the Preset window.
Note: If a WiFi network isn't available, it may be possible to set up a hotspot connection via your mobile device. See your device manual and/or service provider for instructions on how to set up a mobile hotspot.