There are thousands of presets available in the Tone community for players to add to their amp. You'll find Fender Official presets, Artist Signature presets, as well as presets created and shared by other players.
In the Tone iPhone App
- Go to the Browse section of the amp
- Search or filter to find a preset that looks interesting
- Tap on the preset to get more details, and tap Add when you're ready to try it out
- All public presets added to your amp will be available in the My Amp section of the app. Go ahead and tap Open to start playing with your newly downloaded preset right away.
Note: Browse functionality is not available for Tone Android at this time, but should be soon!
Tip: Be sure to “like” a public preset on it's detail page using the thumbs up button in the bottom bar if you really dig it.
On the web
- Go to tone.fender.com
- Browse or search to find a preset that looks interesting
- Click on the small preset card to get more details
Note: Adding presets to your amp via the web is not available at this time.
Tip: Be sure to “like” a public preset (using the thumbs up icon) if you try it and really dig it.
On the amp
- Connect the amp to wifi
- Navigate to Menu > Cloud Presets
- Go to tone.fender.com and click Set Up Amp
- You'll be asked to sign in to Fender Connect, then a code will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the code on the amplifier using the encoder and press done
- Now you can browse popular sections of public presets from your amp
- Once you have found a preset to download to the amp, press the center button on the encoder and then press “Save.” You will have the option to rename the preset or just save it