- Navigate to the preset detail, or to a chain item within the preset
- Tap the add icon in the lower left
- Tap Change Amplifier
- Select your new amp to use in the preset
- Your preset should now be updated with the new amp model
Note: You cannot remove an amp from a preset, because all presets require an amp
Alternate method for changing an amp in a preset
- From the preset detail view, tap the edit options icon in the tab bar below
- The preset options view will have the option to Reorder Signal Chain, tap it to continue
- Your preset detail card now will have options to delete chain items using the icon on the left. Tap on the delete icon next to the amp.
- The line will slide over, and there will be a Change button. Tap on that.
- You can now select a different amp for this preset.
Note: You cannot remove an amp from a preset, because all presets require an amp.
Note: This functionality is not currently supported for Fender Tone on Android devices, but will be coming soon!