- Navigate to the preset detail, or to a chain item within the preset
- Tap the add icon in the lower left
- Choose to add a Pre-FX or Post-FX to the preset's signal chain (don't worry, you can reorder it later)
- Next, select the effect category. (Need a refresher on what effect belongs in which category? Check out our Tips)
- Then, select an effect within that category
- Your preset will now have that preset added
Note: If you're running out of space for a certain effect within a preset, it will display as not-selectable.
Note: This functionality is not currently supported for Fender Tone on Android devices, but will be coming soon!