How do I name/rename my Rumble digital amp?
Rename Your amp
1. To rename your Amp press the MENU button, scroll to “BLUETOOTH” and press the Encoder to select.
2. Press the lower soft-key to select the Edit “*” cog to enter the “NAME screen.
3. “NAME” will appear in the screen.
4. Press the Encoder and you will see "Rumble". You may enter a new name, or, to leave the default "Rumble" name in place, press the soft-key next to “DONE”.
5. To enter a new name, scroll with Encoder to select a letter to edit, then press the Encoder and scroll to select letters, numbers or characters.
After renaming your amp you must search for your Amp on your Bluetooth device using the new name you’ve given. If no changes have been made, it will default to “RUMBLE”.